How would you like your bathroom to look? Before we offer you some concrete assistance with your bathroom planning, we can show you a few ideas here. hansgrohe design tip
: give your bathroom a theme. Once you have decided on a concept, you should consistently follow this through. Here are three suggested themes:
Cold, tiled practicality is a thing of the past. In a nature-inspired bathroom, you can enjoy wonderful relaxation and refreshment. You can also create a cosily furnished bathroom with a personal touch:
- Natural surfaces and materials are a must: wooden floors, wooden washstands or wooden platforms. Pebble floors, natural stone tiles or natural stone floors also look good, appeal to all the senses and warm the feet. Also trendy is a wood finish with concrete or marble, or a concrete look with wood effects. Another great combination: old wood with stone.
- In terms of colour, beige shades along with grey, granite or anthracite give your bathroom a modern look. On walls and ceilings, the entire range of natural tones really works well. Perhaps you dream of having an open-air bathroom on a terrace or in the garden? In this case the ceiling would be sky blue.
- An open-plan room concept creates lots of space for a spa area. Large windows flood bathrooms with natural light and make for sunny times. If this is not possible, you can skilfully illuminate your bathroom: this will create a cosy, feel-good atmosphere. In floor-level shower areas featuring rain showers, you can move around freely and enjoy the feeling of the droplets tumbling onto your skin.
- Do you love accessories? Whether you opt for jungle, mountains or desert: photo wallpapers are back in. Also wooden side tables, stools, ladders or deckchairs. Lush green plants as well as rugs and textiles in earthy shades are original eye-catchers.
- With so much harmony, you need some contrasts. An attractive mix of materials in the bathroom: wood with chrome. Also beautiful: mineral casting or ceramics in white with chrome and stone with glass.